The Church Hall in Lemon Street is a convenient place to hold meetings and can accommodate about 90 people sitting.
- There are kitchen and toilet facilities and a small raised stage area curtained off from the main hall.
- The kitchen has a double oven cooker, fridge, microwave cooker and a boiling water heater besides hot water for the sinks.
- Plates cups, dishes, cutlery and table cloths are supplied.
- There are also a variety of tables available for use.
- Heating and lighting are included with the standard charge.
- Approximate dimensions of the main hall are 6 metres by 14 metres
The charge is £12 per session
there being three sessions a day:-
Morning (apx 9am - 12noon)
Afternoon (apx 2pm - 5pm)
Evening (apx 7pm - 11pm)